Thursday, May 9, 2013

Catching Some Z's

Shopping for a new bed is sooo exciting.  After living with Ikea Malm for waay to many years and having it collapse in the middle of the night a few times it has got to go!

Here are some beds that are making me sleepy right now.

Zzzzzz.. Good night!







Hippy Heaven! I don't think this would really work in my apartment right now but one day darn it I will have this!    


 Indoor floating bed by floating bed.com                         





Chesterfield Upholstered Bed by Restoration Hardware





I have seen this bed in person and it is so beautiful.  It lends itself well to an eclectic room.

Large as Life bed by Cara Cole





Simple and elegant.

Bernhardt "Langford" Tufted Headboard by Horchow






This may be a good compromise for my husband who loves low platform beds and my desire for a comfy tufted headboard.

Phoebe Tufted King Bed by Ballard Designs







No comments:

Post a Comment