Monday, January 16, 2012

New Digs New Dining Room!


2012 is already well underway and in the next few weeks I will be moving into bigger and better pasteurs....err apartment wise anyways.  I am super pumped about having the space to entertain the few great friends I have made here in Houston.  Why not kick off the new year with a new dining room? Check out my inspiration and fav's so far.






Eclectic mix of great vintage chairs? Yes please!



Rustic and modern in  purplish-grey




I am now on the hunt for two perfect tree stumps.









 FYI: Craigslist addictions pay off big time.  Both of these sets are under $300.  A little DIY refinishing and upholstery work and they could be stunners! 


Nice legs!



I love the mirrored legs!



High gloss white can make any traditional form feel so fresh.





Many times it is easier to hunt for the perfect base then add a custom glass top.



No comments:

Post a Comment